Please note: while we try to keep this information updated, it is subject to change. The written documentation that you receive in your Audi Certified pre-owned owner's packet will supersede any of the information included here.
Click here to see the Certified pre-owned Audis in stock, or click on your question below to jump to the answer:
- What does a "Certified pre-owned" Audi mean?
- What are the benefits of owning a Certified pre-owned Audi?
- What is included in the Audi Certified pre-owned Limited Warranty?
- What isn't included in the Audi Certified pre-owned Limited Warranty?
- What is included in the Audi Certified pre-owned Roadside Assistance Program?
- What are the 300+ points inspected on the pre-owned Audis that are marked Certified?
What does a "Certified pre-owned" Audi mean?
Audi Certified pre-owned means that as a savvy consumer, you've carefully considered the car's Past, Present and Future.
- Past - In order to qualify for the Audi Certified Pre-owned program, a car must have a clean CarFax history report.
- Present - With the 300+ Point inspection and certification process (the most comprehensive in the industry), Audi Certified pre-owned cars are checked from the headlights to the engine to the electrical and safety systems before they are certified.
- Future - And the future is covered with a
factory-backed Limited Warranty with coverage for up to six years or
100,000 miles, plus 24/7 roadside Assistance for the duration of the
warranty, including Trip Interruption Benefits and Trip Routing
Services. A complimentary service loaner as well as 24- hour
customer service support and special financing and leasing are also
available for Certified pre-Owned
What are the benefits of owning a Certified pre-owned Audi?
Owners of a Certified pre-owned Audi receive the following:
- A complete detailed
listing of the 300+ point inspection, as well as details regarding any
recall work that may have been
- Up to a total of 6 years /
100,000 miles of Warranty coverage
- CarFax Vehicle history report
- Membership at MyAudi on AudiUSA.com
- Complimentary loaner vehicles at Jim Ellis Audi Atlanta when
you bring your certified pre-owned Audi in for
What is included in the Audi Certified pre-owned Limited Warranty?
The Audi Certified pre-owned Limited Warranty is extremely comprehensive; however it is not an extension of the original 4-year / 50,000 mile Audi New Vehicle Limited Warranty. The Audi Certified pre-owned Limited Warranty is only effective when the Audi new Vehicle Limited Warranty expires, and the coverage it provides is different from the new car warranty.
The warranty on your certified pre-owned vehicle may have coverage for up to a total of 6 years or 100,000 miles, whichever occurs first.
If there is remaining coverage from the Audi Limited new Vehicle Warranty at the time of the Certified pre-owned purchase, the Audi Limited New Vehicle Warranty provides coverage on the Certified pre-owned vehicle until its expiration either 4 years from the original in-service date, or up to 50,000 miles, whichever occurs first.
When the Audi Limited New Vehicle Warranty expires, the Audi certified pre-owned limited warranty becomes effective, and provides coverage for a period of 2 years or up to 50,000 miles, whichever occurs first. The combined coverage may, but not necessarily will, provide coverage for up to 6 years and/or 100,000 miles. In no event will coverage exceed 100,.000 total vehicle miles or 6 years.
In the event that there is no Audi limited New Vehicle Warranty remaining at the time of the Certified Pre-owned purchase, the Audi Certified pre-owned Limited Warranty provides coverage from the Certified pre-owned purchase date for 2 years or up to 50,000 miles whichever occurs first. In no event will coverage exceed 100,000 total vehicle miles.
Warranty repair will be free of charge except for deductible of $85 per dealer visit
Repairs under this warranty will be performed free of charge, with $85 per dealer visit. In the event several repair attempts are necessary to repair a manufacturer's defect in materials or workmanship covered by this warranty, the deductible with respect to that repair must be paid only once.
Where to go for warranty service
To obtain service under this warranty, the vehicle must be brought, upon discover of a defect in material or workmanship, to the workshop of an authorized Audi dealer during normal business hours. Warranty repairs will be performed by an authorized Audi dealer or authorized Audi service Center in the United States, including it's territories or Canada. This warranty does not apply outside the United States US territories, or Canada.
Emergency repairs performed by a non-Audi service facility will be reimbursed if the repair work was needed and correctly performed, and it was impossible or unreasonable under the circumstances to tow or drive your Audi to the nearest authorized Audi dealer. the maximum reimbursement allowable is an amount equal to what it would cost if your authorized Audi dealer had completed the repair(s). Reimbursement will be considered when you submit the following items to your authorized Audi dealer: A statement explaining the circumstances that prevented you from getting to an authorized Audi dealer, paid receipt(s),. Repair order(s), and the part(s) removed from your Audi.
What is covered
The following items have Audi Certified pre-owned Limited Warranty coverage on authorized repairs to correct a manufacturer's defect in materials or workmanship. This list is not inclusive. See your Audi service representative for specific items.
- Engine - block, pistons, connecting rods, crankshaft, oil pump, flywheel, (non-clutch related failure), camshaft, timing chain/timing belts (if maintenance interval is followed), cylinder heads and their mechanical components, ECM and associated wiring.
- Cooling system - radiator, radiator fan, expansion tank, coolant pump and impeller, actuation and indicator switches, thermostat, coolant pipes.
- Fuel system - fuel tank, fuel tank cap, fuel filler, fuel pump, fuel pump relays, accumulator, fuel lines, accelerator switches and cables, intake manifold, idle air stabilizer, mass air flow sensor
- Automatic transmission - selector lever and mechanism, Tiptronic switches and controls, transmission control module, transmission speed sensor, mounts, multi-function switch, shift lever lock and associated switches, all planetary gears and bearings, all internal clutches, all internal brake bands, atf cooler, transmission housing, valve body, governor, torque converter, valve body, valve body electrical
- Manual transmission - gearshift lever, gearshift block, gearshift cable, transmission housing, transmission mounts, internal shift rods, internal shift forks, main shaft, all internal bearings and bushings, all synchronizers, all gear sets
- Final drive - prop shafts (not CV joints or boots), prop shaft flanges, differential case, drive shaft bearings, bearing housing, differential locks, all-wheel drive internal components, speedometer gear, differential bearings, oil pump, haldex components.
- Suspension - front axle sub frame, control arm supports, control arms (bushings subject to wear), wheel bearing housing, steering knuckle, front wheel hub, coil springs, stabilizer bar, stabilizer links, rear axle beam and support, stub axles, rear bearings and housings, rear springs.
- Brakes - ABS hydraulic pump and lines, warning and regulating switches, ABS control unit, all ABS wiring harnesses, ABS relays, master cylinder, fluid reservoir, parking brake and all associated lever switches and cables, pressure regulators, pressure accumulators, all hydraulic lines and hoses, vacuum pump and hoses, front and rear calipers and mounts (not for seizing from corrosion), power assist vacuum/hydraulic unit
- Steering - upper and lower steering shafts, steering column, steering column adjustment mechanism, steering gear, power steering pump, all associated hydraulic hoses and pipes, all associated bearings.
- Climate controls - heater control cables and valves, heater core, ambient sensor, fresh air controls and cables, fresh air blower motor, distribution ducts and outlets, all vacuum motors, a/c control unit, all associated a/c wiring, interior sensors, a/c compressor and clutch, a/c compressor relay, a./c switches and sensors, a/c receiver drier, accumulator, a/c condenser, a/c expansion valve
- Electrical - speedometer and sensors, odometer, tachometer, temperature gauges, horns, windshield wiper motor and associated sensor, windshield washer reservoir, fluid level sensor, headlight washer pump and associated components, headlight switch, brake light switch, turn signal switch, emergency flasher switch, door switches, back up light switch, fog light switch, alarm system components, wiring harnesses and connectors (non-modified by aftermarket installations), cruise control components, starter, alternator, ignition coils, ignition locks and electrical components, knock sensors, voltage regulators, distributor assemblies, infrared entry receiver (not for battery replacement), power door actuators and associated switches, sunroof motor, sunroof switches and relays, convertible top hydraulic motor and associated wiring, window regulator assemblies and motors, power window switches and associated wiring, side view mirror motors and associated wiring, sun shade motor, air bag sensors and warning lights and associated components, air bags, seat motors and heating elements and their relays
What isn't included in the Audi Certified pre-owned Limited Warranty?
In addition to repairs already covered by the Audi Limited new Vehicle Warranty, there are additional systems that are not covered by the Audi Certified pre-owned Limited Warranty. The Audi certified pre-owned limited warranty is secondary to the limited new vehicle warranty.
Items not covered:
- Radio and Navigation - this warranty does not cover navigation components, sound system components including radios, compact disc and DVD players, speakers, sub-woofer and radio tape head cassette cleaning. Excludes MMI (Multi Media Interface) components not related to navigation and sound system.
- Tires - tires are not covered by this warranty, but may be separately warranted by the tire manufacturer.
- Trim - trim items
are not covered by the Certified pre-owned Limited
- Maintenance services and adjustments - this warranty does not cover the cost of parts and labor involved in any scheduled maintenance service. This warranty does not cover the replacement of filters, oil, lubricants or fluids unless their replacement is a necessary part of warranty service on a covered component. This warranty does not cover wheel alignments and tire balancing, brake and clutch adjustments, or any mechanical adjustments which become necessary as a result of normal user or wear and tear. Adjustments are minor repairs not usually associated with the replacement of parts, such as headlight adjustments.
- Wear items - this warranty does not cover any wear items, including, but not limited to, the replacement of clutch linings, brake pads, brake linings, brake rotors, windshield wiper blades, tie rod ends, incandescent bulbs, fuses, radio tape head cassette cleaning, worn seat covers, other trim and appearance items that wear as a result of normal use or deterioration, battery, exhaust systems, accessory belts and hoses that wear as a result of normal use. Audi of America, Inc, reserves the right to make changes on non-covered items without notice. Please check with your dealer for coverage on a particular term.
- Wear clarification - your Audi technician is authorized to decide if a component is worn as opposed to having a factory defect. Warranty covers items that fair due to a defect in material and workmanship; warranty does not cover items that fail due to wear. Many components on your Certified pre-owned Audi will wear based on driving technique, exposure to elements, or gradual normal deterioration. Items that have failed based on any one of these criteria are not consider to have factory defect and would not be covered under your Audi Certified pre-owned limited Warranty.
- Damage or malfunction due to lack of maintenance - this warranty does not cover damage caused by failure to follow recommended maintenance and use instructions as set forth in the Owner's manual and the maintenance booklet. The owner must present copies of all maintenance performed on their vehicle at the time of service to avoid repairs from being denied.
- Damage or malfunction due to misuse, negligence, alteration, accident or fire - this warranty does not cover any damage due to improper repair of the vehicle, improper installation of accessories such as alarm systems, performance - enhancing devices, remote starters, other audio components or communications equipment, intentional or unintentional misfueling, use of the vehicle in competitive events or damage caused by accident or accidental fire. This is not a complete list. Any alterations or installations performed on a vehicle are subject to review by an authorized Audi representative.
- Damage caused by the environment - this warranty does not cover damage caused by airborne industrial pollutants such as acid rain, bird droppings, stones, floodwater, hail, windstorms and other similar occurrences
- Cost of maintenance services - this warranty does not cover the cost of any maintenance services. Such services may be covered under the remainder of the original limited new vehicle warranty, which varies by vehicle.
The Audi Certified pre-owned Limited Warranty, the Audi New Vehicle Limited Warranty , the limited warranty against corrosion Perforation and the federal Emissions warranties, to the extent that they have not expired are the only express warranties made by Audi of America, Inc. with respect to your pre-owned Audi vehicle. Any implied warranty, including any implied warranty of merchantability or warranty of fitness for a particular purpose is limited in duration to the period of the written warranty. Some states and provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, therefore, this limitation may not apply to you. Neither Audi nor the manufacturer assumes, or authorizes any person to assume, any other obligation or liability on its behalf.
This warranty does not cover any incidental or consequential damage, including the loss of value of the vehicle, lost profits or earnings, or out-of-pocket expenses for substitute transportation or lodging. Please refer to Roadside Assistance benefits for coverage regarding transportation and lodging. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damage, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply.
The Audi Certified pre-owned Limited Warranty is non-transferable.
What is included in the Audi Certified pre-owned 24-hour Roadside Assistance Program?
Road America provides Audi's 24-hour Roadside Assistance, as well as Trip Interruption Benefits and Trip Routing Services.
You will receive your membership kit in one to two weeks following delivery of your Certified pre-owned Audi. The Audi roadside assistance program offers the following services:
- Towing to the nearest authorized Audi dealership or Authorized Audi service facility in the event of disablement or collision
- Battery jump-start
- Flat-tire service
- Lock-out service
- Fuel delivery service
- Emergency winching service
The Roadside Assistance center can be reached at 1-800-411-9988. To obtain service you must provide the following information:
- Your vehicle's VIN (Vehicle Identification number)
- Year, model color and license plate number of vehicle
- Area code and phone number from which you are calling
- Exact location of your vehicle (street address and nearest intersection)
- Type of service required or brief description of the problem
Trip Interruption Benefit
If your registered Audi is disabled because of a mechanical breakdown or collision over 100 miles from your residence address, you may be reimbursed for trip interruption expenses if your vehicle cannot be made safely operable the same day. Trip interruption coverage is limited to a maximum $500 per disablement / incident (A8/S8 trip interruption is $1,000 per disablement incident). Reference your membership kit for benefit details. It is required that you contact your roadside Assistance Center to obtain a pre-authorization number and reimbursement instructions.
Trip Routing Service
Our idea of Roadside Assistance goes far beyond helping you in items of need. We want to make every road trip more special. With Trip routing we'll supply you with maps and other information that cover your entire route, from departure point to destination point. You can request the most direct route or the most scenic route from your Roadside Assistance Center. Please allow three weeks for delivery of your travel package.
What are the 300+ points inspected on the pre-owned Audis that are marked Certified?
1. Dealer and Vehicle Information
1.1 Audi Actungs (Stops!)
If any of the following answers are NO, the vehicle cannot be enrolled in the Audi certified pre-owned program.
- Has the vehicle pass the CarFax vehicle History Report?
- Has the vehicle been in operation at least 4 months or have a minimum of 4,000 miles?
- Is the vehicle 5 model years old or newer with no more than 60,000 miles?
- Is the vehicle free from aftermarket modifications? (chassis body or engine performance chip)
- Is it certain the vehicle does not have an extensive or unreasonable service history?
- Do all VINs match? (Frame / windshield / B-pillar; all original, no alterations)
The following items are performed in the service bay, with the exhaust hose attached and the vehicle running.
- Does the paperwork match the VIN and vehicle?
- Is the model year of the vehicle confirmed?
- Is the vehicle's radio available? (Not the code)
- Are all major schedule maintenance, recalls and service updates (including oil changes) performed and up-to-date?
- Verify the engine model code in the trunk and enter 5051 tool
- Run diagnostic test with 5051/52 on vehicle; correct faults during inspection
- Run battery load test
- Print all diagnostic results and place copy in vehicle file
- Is the vehicle still under original factory warranty?
The technician must determine whether, in his or her opinion, the car is a good candidate to become Certified at this point, before proceeding with the rest of the inspection process.
2 - Audi Certified pre-owned Inspection of the Interior of Vehicle.
The technician will inspect and check the operation and condition of the following items, and will note whether they meet Audi requirements, or whether they required repairs to bring them up to Audi's expectations.
2.1 Front Interior
- All 3 keys (2 main and 1 valet)
- Warning lights (ABS, airbag, O2 sensor)
- Onboard computer (Check OK MIL cycle)
- Hazard lights switch
- Dash / console switches
- Driver's side airbags
- Dash Lights / dimmer
- Cup holders
- Steering wheel / lock / key / tilt / telescope
- Horn (all areas of pad)
- Left / right exterior mirror control and heater
- Rear view mirror / compass
- Dome and front courtesy lights
- Hood release handle
- Trunk / tailgate release
- Fuel door release
- Accessory power socket, lighter and ashtray
- AM/FM Radio / Cassette / CD Changer / Satellite radio
- Windshield wiper controls
- HVAC / blower / climate controls / vents
- Gear shift handle / indicator
- Emergency brake
- Foot pedals / operation and covers
- Warning chimes and bells / alarms / theft deterrent
- Cellular pre-wire base or mount
2.2 Left front interior
- Left front interior trim and door handle.
- Left front visor / vanity mirror, light
- Left front power window / lock
- Left front seat controls / power / memory function
- Left front seat heater
- Left front controls / vents
- Left front carpet, floor mat, and foot well
- Left front safety belt, height adjuster
- Left front seat cushion and cover
- Driver seat headrest, headrest release and headliner
- Left front headliner assist handle.
2.3 Left Rear Interior
- Left rear interior trim and door handle
- Left rear power window
- Left rear seat heater
- Left rear carpet, floor mat and foot well
- Left rear safety belt
- Left rear seat cushion and cover
- Left rear headrest, headrest release and headliner
- Left rear door lights / reflector
- Left rear window sunshade
- Left rear airbag
- Left rear headliner assist handle
- Read armrest / ski sack
- Rear controls / vents
- Rear ashtray in center
- Rear window sunshade
- First Aid kit in center armrest
- Center headrest and release
2.4 Right Rear Interior
- Right rear interior trim and door handle
- Right rear power window
- Right rear seat heater
- Right rear carpet, floor mat and foot well
- Right rear safety belt
- Right rear seat cushion and cover
- Right rear head rest, headrest release and headliner
- Right rear door lights / reflector
- Right rear window sunshade
- Right rear airbag
- Right rear headliner assist handle
2.5 Right Front Interior
- Right front interior trim and door handle
- Right front vanity mirror / light
- Right front power window / door lock
- Right front seat controls / power
- Right front controls / vents
- Right front seat heater
- Right front dash
- Right front airbags
- Glove box, lock and light
- Maintenance record booklet
- Warranty booklet, owner's manual
- Right front carpet, floor mat and foot well
- Right front safety belt / height adjuster
- Right front seat cover and cushion
- Right front headrest, headrest release and headliner
- Right front door lights / reflector
- Right front headliner assist handle
3 - Audi Certified pre-owned Inspection of the Exterior of Vehicle
3.1 Front Exterior
- Front bumper
- License plate bracket
- Front headlight lens
- Headlamps high / low beam
- Marker lights and turn signals
- Parking and hazard lights
- Fog lights (where applicable)
- Headlamp washer spray heads and covers
- Audi emblem
- Grille condition
- Lower right fascia grille
- Front tow eye cover
- Lower left fascia grille
- Front hood condition and paint condition
- Front end alignment of panels (check for gaps)
- Windshield glass
- Windshield wipers
- Windshield wiper arms
- Windshield washer spray heads
- Hood release latch operation
- Hood struts
3.2 Left Front Exterior
- Remote entry
- Left front fender alignment and paint
- Left front side turn indicator light
- Left A- pillar
- VIN plate
- Left front side mirror housing and glass
- Left front door panel alignment and paint
- Left front body moldings
- Left front window glass
- Left front window trim
- Driver exterior door handle
- Driver door lock cylinder (auto up / down / lock)
- Left front door hinge and alignment
- Left front door seals
- Left front sill plate
- Left front door side molding
- Left front side rocker panel and trim
- Left B-pillar
3.3 Left Rear Exterior
- Left rear door panel alignment and paint
- Left read door side molding
- Left rear body moldings
- Left rear side rocker panel and trim
- Left rear door window trim and moldings
- Left rear door window glass
- Left rear exterior door handle
- Left rear child lock
- Left rear exterior door hinge alignment
- Left rear door seals
- Left rear sill plate
- Left C-pillar
- Left rear quarter window glass
- Left rear back window glass
- Left rear body panel alignment and paint
3.4 Rear Exterior
- Rear end and tailgate paint
- Rear Audi emblem and tailgate trim
- Rear window glass
- Rear window defrost element
- Tailgate hinges, alignment and struts
- Trunk seal
- Trunk / luggage compartment light
- Compartment covers, hold-down latches and net
- Roadside kit present (where applicable)
- Removable luggage cover
- Spare tire jack, tools and holders
- Correct spare tire, pressure, min 4 mm tread depth
- Rear parking, reverse, fog, hazard and tail lights
- Rear marker lamps and turn signals
- Rear brake lights
- High-center third brake light
- Rear bumper
- Rear exterior trunk release
- License plate bracket and light
- Rear window wiper
- Rear window wiper arm
- Rear window washer / spray head
- Boot cover (Cabriolet / Roadster)
3.5 Right Rear Exterior
- Right rear quarter panel alignment and paint
- Right rear panel trim pieces and moldings
- Fuel door, rubber stops and fuel cap
- Right rear back window glass
- Right rear quarter window glass
- Right C-pillar
- Right rear door panel
- Right rear side rocker panel and trim
- Right rear door window trim and moldings
- Right rear door window glass
- Right rear door paint and gap alignment
- Right rear exterior door handle
- Right rear child lock
- Right rear sill plate
- Right rear door hinge and alignment
3.6 Right Front Exterior
- Right B-Pillar
- Right front door panel paint and gap alignment
- Right front exterior door handle
- Right door lock
- Right front sill plate
- Right front door hinge and alignment
- Right front door seals
- Right front side rocker panel and trim
- Right front window glass
- Right front window trim and moldings
- Right side mirror
- Right A-pillar
- Right front marker light
- Right front trim pieces and moldings
- Right front fender alignment and paint
3.7 Top Exterior
- Sunroof glass and seals (test for leaks)
- Roof panel / luggage rack
- Roof antenna/SIRIUS/Nav housing
- Convertible top (Cabriolet/Roadster)
- Windscreen operation (Cabriolet/Roadster)
4 - Audi Certified pre-owned Inspection of the Engine Compartment
- Under hood insulation
- Engine compartment labels - EGR/PCV
- Tire pressure and recommended fuel label
- Covers - engine compartment/ cowl cover/emblems
- Power steering, engine oil and washer reservoir caps
- Check water in oil (check underside of oil filler cap)
- Fuel injection system, fuel filter / lines
- Throttle linkages / "E-Gas" (or throttle by wire)
- Emissions control test and record reading
- Air filter - check for oil
- Dust and pollen filter (Hepa)
- Accessory belt
- Cylinder compression (Check 5051/52 diagnostic)
- Oil pressure (check 5051/52 diagnostic)
- Timing belt / chain (per maintenance schedule)
- Power steering pump / hoses
- Power steering fluid level
- Windshield washer fluid level
- Check all hoses for air and fluid leaks
- Check oil on dipstick for level and condition
- Engine mounts (top area) crankshaft seal / cam seals
- A/C compressor/lines/condenser
4.2 Cooling system
- Engine coolant reservoir cap
- Engine coolant level
- Cooling system pressure test
- Radiator hose upper / lower & heater hoses
- Cooling fan
- Cooling fan clutch
- Cooling fan motor
- Radiator cap
- Upper core support. Radiator housing
- Water pump/belts (noise/leaks)
- Transmission system condition
- Transmission fluid auto / manual (leakage check)
4.4 Electrical System
- Battery condition - location varies by model
- Alternator charging (warning light)
4.5 Brake System
- Brake fluid reservoir cap
- Brake fluid level
- Brake master cylinder and booster
5 - Audi Certified pre-owned Road Test
5.1 Engine, Drivetrain and Operation
- Starter operation / starting (cold/hot)
- Fuel pump noise
- Engine performance idle/noise/vibrations
- Smooth acceleration/deceleration
- Transmission and shift points
- Transmission/transaxle noise (cold/hot)
- Shift interlock
- Clutch operation
- Exhaust noises/odors
- Brakes (operation/noise/pulling or pulsating)
- ABS function
- Steering/tracking/pulling/play in the wheel
- Suspension noise/performance
- Vehicle ride, vibration and
- Speedometer, odometer and trip function
- Cruise control in all modes including resume
- Navigation system DVDs/CDs present and function
- Ride, wind, door noise, rattles, etc.
6 - Audi Certified pre-owned Inspection Under the Vehicle
- Bumper flanges and brackets
- Frame spot welds and seams (cracked or stressed)
- Sheet metal (deformation)
- Front subframes
- Front side aprons
- Center support bearing (Quattro driveshaft)
- Brake lines
- Bottom of fron and rear bumpers (viusual damage)
- Lower splash shield
- Lower engine mounts
- Lower radiator hoses
- Suspension arms and CV joints
- Sway bars / links/ bushings
- Control arms and steering racks
6.2 Exhaust System
- Hangers and clamps
- Exhaust pipes, catalytic converter and heat shield
6.3 Transmission / Differential / Transaxle
- Rear axle fluid level
- Rear main seal
- Transmission lines
- Axle housing / final drive
- Transmission / mounts/ control linkages
- Differential/torsen/ Quattro
6.4 Tires and Wheels
- Wheels: run out / curb damage/finish/correct match
- Tires: correct size / match/damage/ Audi approved
- Tire tread depth (4mm or better) and pressure
- Parking brake cable and connection tension
- Brake calipers and hoses
- Brake pad thickness (7mm) 50%
- Rotor width (See ASIS)
6.6 Fuel Tank and Lines
- Fuel tank and holding straps
- Fuel line
- Fuel filter (if not lifetime filter)
Do you still have questions about our CPO program? Click here to contact us, or give us a call at 888-225-4770!